The Customer Forum debates issues relating to the housing service, advises on policy issues and recommends how they should be dealt with. Representatives attend from the various tenant groups across the city.
The Forum looks at all the services that Gloucester City Homes provides, including issues such as:
- Customer access, customer care and customer focus (listening to your views)
- Equality and diversity; and
- Value for money.
and specific services such as:
- Collecting rents and service charges
- Repairing, maintaining and improving your homes
- Managing your tenancies and estates
- Providing support services.
The Forum also considers and approves policies, helps set targets and monitors performance.
Follow this link to see the Customer Forum Constitution.
Customer Forum meetings
We publish the agendas and minutes of the meetings so that you can see what we are discussing and what decisions are being taken which may affect you.
You can put your questions to our Customer Forum at any time and in particular when the agenda for any forthcoming meeting includes a subject you particularly wish to comment on. If your question relates to a subject due to be discussed at a particular meeting please ensure that we receive it 48 hours before the meeting.
All meetings are on Mondays at the Gloucester City Homes office, Railway House, Bruton Way, Gloucester GL1 1DG, and usually start at 6pm.
For further information take a look at our Customer Forum agendas and minutes page.
Our service standards
We will, in partnership with the City Council:
- support the Customer Forum by consulting it on changes to policy and procedures and sending Gloucester City Homes representatives to discuss issues of interest and concern to the Forum
- provide you with training
- pay reasonable expenses for any travelling, childcare or both.